Fill out the form in the link below and we will get back to you within 24 hours to set up an online meeting.
2. Meet the coach
During the online meeting, at a time most convenient for you, we will go over your experience and goals, and explain in greater detail how we work.
After the meeting you have to do some tests to establish our baselines from which we can start building your program.
Make you payment for your package at the same time as submitting your test results and we start compiling your schedule..
5. Start Training
Within 7 working days after submitting your tests and payment you will receive your first 2-week schedule to start training.
Trees provide the oxygen that we need. Therefor we will plant 1 tree for every signup at our annual tree-planting event.
What We Do...
- We create each schedule from scratch based on your goals, your experience, the data from your tests and other relevant information.
- We have an extensive database of more than 1000 different complete workouts from which we select the ones that are most beneficial for you.
- We build each 2-week schedule based on the data gathered from your workouts and intermediate tests.
- We have bi-weekly meetings with every athlete to go over the previous training period and will take the information gathered into account when creating the next schedule.
- We are always on standby to help, guide and motivate our runners. There is no limit on the number of coach-athlete interactions through WhatsApp, Skype or E-mail.
What We Don't Do...
- We do not let computer software create the schedules, nor do we use off the shelf schedules that can be easily modified. Each program is tailor-made to needs and wants of each athlete.
- We do not repeat the same workouts week after week. As you progress as a runner, your workouts should progress along with you.
- We do not leave our athletes in the dark. We are always available and will answer all your running-related questions as soon as possible.
- We do not encourage people to go beyond their capabilities and we prefer to take a conservative stance on training intensity. We proud ourselves on the very low number of running-related injuries among our athletes.
- We do not make any false promises on what your goals and targets can be.We communicate openly and honestly with all our runners.